Dong Hoon Shin MD, PhD, MS. Lab of Bioanthropology, Paleopathology and History of Diseases, Department of Anatomy/Institute of Forensic Science, Seoul National University College of Medicine, 103 Daehak-ro (Yongon-dong), Jongno-gu, Seoul 03080, South Korea. E-mail: email@example.com(DH Shin); TEL: +82-2-740-8203
Lecture: 2017/5/30 Structure of Central Nervous System: Embryology
2017년 5월 30일 오전 9시 서울의대 본과 1학년 생을 대상으로 한 "중추신경계통의 구성" 관련 게시물입니다.
Korean Association of Paleopathology and Osteoarchaeology (S Korea) and Japanese Association of Paleopathology will hold the Korea-Japan Paleopathology Forum on October, 2017.
Venue: Tokyo (University of Tokyo)
1. Eun Jin Woo, Hyunwoo Jung, Sunyoung Pak (Yonsei University College of Dentstry): Paleopathological study of a probablecase of treponematosis in a Joseon dynasty population.
2. Hiroshi Iijima, Shinji Harihara, Hitoshi Sumi, Kageyasu Takanashi, Yumi Ueda, Hata Junpei, Yohei Ishizawa, Lim Chun Ren, Ryo Matoba: DNA extaraction from ancient cremated bones using non-powdering sample pre-treatment method.
3. Jong Ha Hong, Chang Seok Oh, Min Seo, Dong Hoon Shin (Seoul National University): DNA Sequences of 18s rRNA and ITS2 genes obtained from ancient Trichuris trichiura eggs remained in Joseon Dynasty mummy coprolites.
4. Manabu Uetsuki: Horses in medieval Japan: paleopathological evidence of various usage.
5. Chang Seok Oh, Jong Ha Hong, Hye…
Session Title: Physical Anthropology
Day 2, Oct. 29, 2018 Organizers: Dong Hoon Shin (Seoul National University, South Korea) Myeung Ju Kim (Dankook University, South Korea)
13:30-13:55 mtDNA haplogroup in ancient human DNA samples by Kyung Yong Kim (Chung-Ang Uversity, Korea)
13:55-14:15 Caries, antemortem tooth loss and tooth wear observed in indigenous peoples and Russian settlers of 16th to 19th century West Siberia by Hye Jin Lee (Ministry of National Defense Agency KIA Recovery & Identification, Korea)
14:15-14:30 Parasite aDNA of Korean mummies by Jong Ha Hong (Seoul National University, Korea)
14:30-14:45 Famine and Stress Markers, with a Focus on Enamel Hypoplasia by Shiori Fujisawa (Aomori Chuo Gakuin University, Japan)
14:45-15:10 Arctic mummies in Salekhard by Dong Hoon Shin (Seoul National University, Korea)
Institute of Forensic Science, Seoul National University College of Medicine and Korean Academy of Paleopathology and Osteoarchaeology (KAPO) proudly invite you to “International Symposium: Current Trends in Paleoparasitology.”
Paleoparasitological research has advanced beyond the earliest stages of development, entering into a new stage to obtain information about our ancestors’ parasitic infections all over the world, using a variety of recently developed research techniques. This symposium will be an important opportunity to review the research achievements of paleoparasitology so far and to discuss current trends and future prospects in paleoparasitology with experts and specialists in the field.
For the details of the symposium, please click below: